Israel - Light onto Nations is an initiative, not a media watch organization. It is web-based and does not involve fundraising.

Israel - Light onto Nations endorses various Canadian media-watch organizations, such as: CLIC - Canadian Light on Israel Coverage, Honest Reporting (www.honestreporting.ca) and The Media Action Group (info@mediaactiongroup.com).

Did You Know?

Israel engineers are behind the development of the largest communications router in the world, launched by Cisco.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bar Refaeli – Passionata Lingerie Shoot


Just another video of Bar Refaeli doing what she does best… Need I say more ?

 

 Click To View Video

Model’s underwear collection goes on sale online; ‘The real me is underneath my clothing,’ she says



Israeli supermodel Bar Rafaeli has launched a new underwear line which has gone on sale on the website www.under.me.

This is the first lingerie line designed by Rafaeli, who was inspired by her own experience as a model.
“In my line of work, I am always travelling and wearing complex, amazing designer clothing,” Rafaeli said. “At the end of the day, I just want to feel comfortable in what I’m wearing.

“I don’t want the clothes I wear to define me, and that is the idea behind the clothing line,” she added. “The collection centers on pretty and comfortable items, because the real me is found underneath my clothing.”

The lingerie collection, which was first announced late last year, includes a wide variety of colors and models including boxers, bikinis and thongs, tank tops, bras, and short- and long-sleeved T-shirts.